Day Camp (Gr. 2-8) SUMMER 2021 registrations
This program is currently unavailable. Click here to view all of our current programs.
The 66th edition of Fidelity House Day Camp is going on and we are looking forward to another summer of adventures and friendships and a chance to make memories that last a lifetime! Fidelity House is entering our 2nd summer of providing day camp activities that are both kid approved and meet all the covid protocols to insure the health & safety of our campers, staff and community! Our days are filled with archery, sports, arts & crafts, nature activities, gymnastics, theater arts, daily swim lessons taught by American Red Cross certified staff, free swims, small and large group games, talent shows, theme weeks and more!
Camp activities will start and end at Fidelity House, but use the superb facilities of Regis College in Weston during the day. The site includes a college size swimming pool, spacious athletic fields for outdoor recreational play and wooded areas for nature activities!
Camp runs from 8 a.m. - 4:30 p.m. with an option for one hour of extended care available (until 5:30 p.m.). Download Fidelity House Brochure and Registration form below for detailed information. Parent/guardians receive a handbook outlining all our health and safety protocols prior to attendance.
DOWNLOAD grades 2 - 8 DAY CAMP BROCHURE HERE!
DOWNLOAD grades 2 - 8 DAY CAMP REGISTRATION FORM HERE!
DOWNLOAD Emergency INFO PACKET HERE!
Typical Day Camp Day:
8:00-8:30am Arrival At Fidelity House which include a daily health attestation and screening
8:30-9:15am Morning Activities at Fidelity House (Gym, Game Rooms, Local Space)
9:15-9:45 am Bus to Regis College
10:00-12:00pm Morning Activities at Regis College (Swim Lessons, Games, Drama
Nature, Archery, A&C)
12:00-12:30pm Lunch Time
12:30-12:35pm Joke Time
12:35-1:00pm Lunch Activity/Contests
1:00-3:00pm Afternoon Activities at Regis College (Free Swim, Sports, Nature,
Archery, Games, Drama, A & C)
3:00-3:30pm Bus to FiHo
3:30-4:30pm Afternoon Activities at FIHO (Gymnastics, Game Rooms, Outdoor Games)
4:30pm End of Camp Day
4:30-5:30pm Extended Care offered at FiHo
- A $75.00 NON-REFUNDABLE deposit per week (per child) is required to hold the spot. It will be credited toward the camp fee and is not an additional fee.
- Enrollment is accepted on a first come, first serve basis.
- Registration Deadline for each week/session of camp is the preceding Friday. A $20 late fee will be applied to last minute Regisrations . This will be applied in the office.
- Please read all about our camp in the brochure linked below.
- REMINDER- FIDELITY HOUSE OFFERS FULL DAY PROGRAMS BEFORE THE START OF CAMP . PLEASE SEE JUNE FULL DAY INFO FOR JUNE.
Before Attendance at Camp
1). Payment is due. Any BALANCE DUE for the upcoming week/session must be paid the preceding Friday. We do not send out weekly bills, please do not wait for a bill to arrive before rendering payment.
2). A DOCTOR signed/MEDICAL (Immunization) RECORD is mandatory and requested 1 WEEK before your child attends.
3). Department of Early Education and Care FORMS are mandatory and requested 1 WEEK before your child attends camp.
4). ALL MEDICATIONS (short term/long term) require a medication authorization on file. Please request the form if applicable.
- Children should arrive at Fidelity House between 8:00A.M. and 8:20 A.M. daily.
- Please call Fidelity House by 8:25 A.M. any day your child will not be attending camp.
- If for any reason you do not want your child involved in the swimming program for the day or for any period of time, please notify us.
- All articles of clothing, lunch boxes, towels, etc. should be labeled with child's name.
- Personal toys, cell phones, electronics & collector cards should remain at home.
Any families looking to make an online payment to their summer camp balance, that DID NOT initially register online, please use the
option and list the programs you are making a payment on.
Massachusetts Department of Public Health (MDPH)
This Camp complies with regulations of the Massachusetts Department of Public Health and is licensed by the local board of health. MDPH regulations require Camps to have Health Care, background checks and discipline policies in writing and available for parent/guardian review upon request.
Additional Forms and Files: