Day Camp (Gr. 2-8) SUMMER 2020 REGISTRATIONS !!!
This program is currently unavailable. Click here to view all of our current programs.
Fidelity House Day Camp started our 65th Summer JUNE 22! Currently, we are only taking wait list REGISTRATIONS for July 27 - Sept. 4 to accommodate our enrollment & staffing capabilities. Changes do happen and there is movement in the waiting list.
Summer Day Camp has always been a time for kids to make memories that last a lifetime and Fidelity House strives to make this summer a positive one for all despite the unusual circumstances!
FiHo Day Camp is known for it's safe & fun atmosphere and we will be focusing all our summer activities to provide both a fun camp experience for kids and meet the safety needs of our community. Our days will be filled with adventures and friendships! Camp activities will be based locally. Archery, arts & crafts, nature, physical activity, sports, joke time, water activities & outdoor fun will still be happening along with theme weeks, talent shows, contests and special events. They will all be designed to accommodate safety needs of our campers, staff and community!
DOWNLOAD grades 2 - 8 DAY CAMP modified BROCHURE HERE!
DOWNLOAD grades 2 - 8 DAY CAMP REGISTRATION FORM HERE!
DOWNLOAD Emergency INFO PACKET HERE!
DOWNLOAD CAMP MED AUTHORIZATION FORM (if inhaler, epi pen or medicine during camp hours)
- All registrations will be WAIT LIST REGISTRATIONS - Register your child(ren) for camp as you normally would with your specific needs. NO FEES will be taken. You will be added to a WAIT LIST. Once we are given specific guidelines for enrollment capabilities, starting dates and can assess enrollment needs we will contact you and send an invoice for registration payments.
- Please be aware, you are NOT REGISTERED for Camp and/or show up for Camp unless we have contacted you and sent follow up registration information.
- We appreciate everyone's understanding during this unique summer.
Before Attendance at Camp
1). Payment is due. Any BALANCE DUE for the upcoming week/session must be paid the preceding Friday. We do not send out weekly bills, please do not wait for a bill to arrive before rendering payment.
2). A DOCTOR signed/MEDICAL (Immunization) RECORD is mandatory and requested 1 WEEK before your child attends.
3). Department of Early Education and Care FORMS are mandatory and requested 1 WEEK before your child attends camp.
4). ALL MEDICATIONS (short term/long term) require a medication authorization on file. Please request the form if applicable.
- We will be adding specific information regarding the number of masks, water bottles children should bring with them once the state guidelines have been established.
- Children should arrive at Fidelity House between 8:00A.M. and 8:20 A.M. daily.
- Please call Fidelity House by 8:25 A.M. any day your child will not be attending camp.
- If for any reason you do not want your child involved in the swimming program for the day or for any period of time, please notify us.
- All articles of clothing, lunch boxes, towels, etc. will need to be labeled with child's name.
- Personal toys, cell phones, electronics & collector cards should remain at home.
Online Payments will only be received for Day Camp once we are able to accommodate your WAIT LIST registration and invoice you accordingly.
Massachusetts Department of Public Health (MDPH)
This Camp complies with regulations of the Massachusetts Department of Public Health and is licensed by the local board of health. MDPH regulations require Camps to have Health Care, background checks and discipline policies in writing and available for parent/guardian review upon request.
Additional Forms and Files: