Summer 2021 Logistics
I'm in the process of setting up this summer's league, I am anticipating 8 teams and we will play on Tuesday nights (6:30/7:30/8:30/9:30pm game times). The league fee is going to be $800 paid by May 17th, there will be no additional per game fees. $800 gets you 10 regular season games with the potential of playoffs (Top 4).
Some logistical things:
1. Fidelity House will make a jersey order for anyone in need of a reversible, prior league jerseys will be allowed, we are trying to make things easier for the scorekeeping and stat/record keeping of the league. If you're team needs new jerseys, they will be $20/each and need to be ordered by Monday, May 17th.
2. Fidelity House will be following Mass state guidance on COVID protocols: we do anticipate mask wearing to be required, no spectators allowed and we will have an "Arrive, Play and Leave" requirement for each game.
3. Fidelity House is requiring full team payment by May 17th to finalize the summer schedule. With the availability of social payment apps like Venmo, PayPal, etc. we ask that each team captain be responsible and pay the league fee through the Fidelity House website
4. Scheduling requests need to be emailed to me at email@example.com by May 17th. Please anticipate playing each Tuesday, avoidance of late/early games weekly (ie. can't play 6:30 games) cannot be guaranteed for all 10 games but specific requests (ie. need a 8:30 or 9:30 game on July 20th) will try to be accommodated.
5. Roster requirements – 5 adult basketball players needed per game; you may begin a game with 4 players. Use of a fill-in from another league team needs to be approved by your opponent unless it is to avoid a forfeit. Use of high school players is not allowed.
The Fidelity House Men’s League has been around for 40+ years and has been a great vehicle for competitive and social engagements. The league is as strong as its participants, show each other, Fidelity House staff and game officials respect and it should have a great summer.
Please share with your teammates. Feel free to reach out with any questions.
PLAY MORE HOOP!