Fidelity House Preschool was established in 1976 as a non-denominational, non-profit preschool for children ages 2.9-5 years. Our school continues to provide a safe and nurturing environment where children are given various opportunities to develop their creative side, interact with peers, build fine and gross motor skills and enhance their self-esteem.
Spots are still open in our Preschool and Pre-K programs for the 2017-2018 school year with a reduced registration fee. If interested, head to the 2017-2018 Preschool, Pre-K, and Extended Day Program page!
Welcome to Preschool!
- Our curriculum is developmentally appropriate and designed to meet needs, interests and ability levels of the individual child.
- The emphasis is on social skills with the younger children.
- We combine math and reading readiness with art, music, science and social studies along with free play, especially with the older children.
- Great importance is placed on reading and storytelling as well. We also have long-term projects, "special guests" and local field trips.
- Communication between home and school is very important. Therefore teachers are readily available to answer any questions and discuss concerns. Parents are encouraged to visit the classroom or volunteer in the room at any time. Formal conferences are scheduled in January for parents of children eligible for Kindergarten the following September and later for parents of the younger children. Progress reports are given at this time and again at the years end.
Preschool 2017-18 Info/Rates
8:30-11:30 AM Or 8:30-12:30 PM
Fidelity House Preschool Curriculum Is Developmentally Appropriate And Designed To Meet Needs, Interests And Ability Levels Of The Individual Child. The Emphasis Is On Social Skills With The Younger Children. We Combine Math And Reading Readiness With Art, Music, Science & Social Studies Along With Free Play.
4 HR Preschool Day
8:30 Arrival / Opening Circle
9:00 Structured Free
Play / Project Time
10:15 Circle / Daily Lesson
10:30 Clean Up / Snack
11:00 Outdoor Play
12:15 Closing Circle
Schedules Subject To Change
3 HR Preschool Day
8:30 Arrival Time
8:45 Structured Free Play / Project Time
9:30 Cleanup & Circle
9:45 Outdoor Play
10:45 Structured Free Play / Project Time
11:20 Closing Circle
11:30 3 Hour Dismissal
Rates - Monthly
3 Hr- 8:30 - 11:30 Am 4 Hr- 8:30 - 12:30 Pm
2 Days/Wk $220 2 Days/Wk $275
3 Days/Wk $315 3 Days/Wk $395
4 Days/Wk $420 4 Days/Wk $500
5 Days/Wk $505 5 Days/Wk $600
Tuition Is Billed Monthly In Advance
Due On The 1st Of The Month
Join the Fidelity House Email List
You can register after the school year starts!
Anyone looking to register for the current school year, there are still openings. Please contact Preschool Director, Patti Zambardino for availability! 781-648-2005
Additional Forms and Files: